Shoei X-14 Helmet
Shoei X-14 Helmet There are few helmets in the past few years that have generated...
Shoei X-14 Helmet
There are few helmets in the past few years that have generated as much interest as has the introduction of the Shoei X-14 Helmet, and for good reason. It is a true juggernaut of the track, and every line, every angle and every curve has been specially crafted to get the most out of you and your machine. It’s no wonder that the most sophisticated racers in the world are already rocking it at the highest levels
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and five EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar with Cheek Pad Cooling System
- Standard Rear Flaps can be replaced with optional, narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics, depending on rider preference and track demands
- Removable Lower Air Spoiler can be affixed to the chin bar to improve aerodynamic stabilization
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Rear Stabilizer, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Cheek Pad Cooling System features channels cut through the EPS liner and corresponding air holes in the cheek pad foam, cooling and clearing warm, humid air away from the rider’s face
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers into shell construction for a structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid, and resilient
3D Max-Dry Custom Interior System
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning and replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- Cheek pads and center pad can be manipulated to allow riders to adjust the position/angle of the helmet by up to four degrees, increasing the upper field of vision while tucked in extreme racing positions
- Comfortable, 3D Max-Dry helmet liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as traditional nylon interiors, keeping aggressive riders cool and dry
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by ear pads, removable breath guard, and chin curtain
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
CWR-F Shield and QR-E System
- QR-E base plate system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Exclusive patent pending Vortex Generators on shield reduce air friction
- Scratch-resistant coating and Pinlock EVO Fog Resistant System
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- All-new double shield locking mechanism prevents unwanted shield openings
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
We at Moto Club strive to get your order to you as soon as possible and will do anything within our control to make sure your order arrives to you swiftly.
Though we do our best to ship out orders the same day they are placed, please allow 1-2 business days for all IN STOCK orders to be processed. We work hard to get your items to you quickly, so rest assured we will do all we can to ship your order out to you as soon as possible.
Please Note: Inventory levels change rapidly due to order volume. We will notify you right away via email if your order contains any out of stock or special-order items that may add delays to your order. If you have a deadline (track day, service appointment, etc.) we highly recommend that you contact us directly to verify stock levels. We keep some of the highest levels of RIzoma and D-Air inventory in the industry, but we currently do not guarantee stock levels on our website. Please call us to verify stock levels.
Moto Club di Santa Monica currently uses UPS and USPS as shipping carriers.
Please Note: All shipping time estimates are referencing the actual carrier transit time and may only apply to the contiguous 48 US states.
Shipping promotions, including any discounted or free shipping options apply to regular ground domestic shipments within the USA only.
Shipping Loss or Damage:
Once your order leaves our location we no longer have control of the package, and shipping loss or damage is possible. We reserve the right to request a signature required option as well as shipping insurance from the shipping carrier in an attempt to ensure that you receive your order safely. We apologize if the addition of a required signature causes any inconvenience to you. If your order receives any damage during shipping, please take photos and contact the carrier right away. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier but we are happy to assist with any claims.
We offer several expedited shipping options (Overnight, 2nd Day, etc). These methods refer to transit time only, once the item leaves our location. If you have any concerns with time frame, we highly recommend that you contact us to ensure your items are in stock and ready to ship. Our order cut-off time for in stock orders to ship same day is 12pm Pacific Standard Time.. Orders placed after 12pm PST are not guaranteed to ship that day, and may leave our location the next business day. Please note that expedited shipping only applies to orders that contain in-stock items.
Please Note: UPS and USPS expedited shipping methods do not typically include Saturday delivery without additional fees. For example: A package shipping via USPS Overnight that leaves on a Friday, is technically scheduled for delivery on the next available business day (Monday). Please contact us if you require Saturday delivery and we will be happy to assist you in upgrading to a Saturday delivery shipping method.