RS Taichi NXL304 GP-WRX R304 Race Suit
The RS Taichi GP-WRX R304 Race Suit is one of the best suits available at this price point. The R304 Suit features race quality full grain leather with more perforation than most if it's competition which make this an excellent choice for hot weather track riding and racing. CE certified armor is found in the elbows, shoulder and knees (as with most other suits you will need a proper back protector as the suit comes with just a foam pad in the back). For added crash safety and suit durability the R304 Race Suit is equipped with external protectors on the forearm, shoulders and knees above the pucks. All in all, this is a great one-piece race suit.
RS Taichi GP-WRX R304 Race Suit Technical Features:
(Taichi Impact Protection Slider) on Shoulder and Elbow.
Schoeller Keprotec: Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves.
Flex Panels: Perforated leather flex panels in the knees, shoulders, and lower back.
Race Hump: Neck hump with air channel allows air flow in back.
Perforation: Airtech Vented Leather on front panel, upper arm and legs.
CE Armor: CE Certified Armor in the shoulder, elbow, and knee.
- Leather: Brazilian Cowhide Leather
- Airtech Vented Leather on front panel, upper arm and legs
- Flex Panels in Knees, Lower back, & Shoulders
- Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves
- CE approved armor
- Removable quick wick inner liner
- MFJ (Motorcycle Federation of Japan) Approved (MFJ is the strictest standard in the world)
- Neck hump with air channel allows air flow in back
- T-AIR Shoulder Sliders (Prevent body rolling during a crash, thus allowing the shoulder to slide, rather than leather catching and causing tumbling
- Neoprene cuff for comfort
- Double layered leather in elbows, shoulders, knees, and hip to thigh
- Triple stitching in places that need extra strength
- V-slider knee sliders included
- Comes equipped with knee cap tip piece and elbow slider