Dainese Super Rider Perf. Leather Jacket
Dainese Super Rider Perforated Leather Jacket
Hot out of Dainese's R&D department comes the latest in rider protection and performance in the form of the Dainese Super Rider Perforated Jacket. This puppy is packed with go-fast goodies that will make any sport rider squeal with joy. Giving the people what they want, the Super Rider takes the dynamic performance and protection from Dainese's MotoGP race suits and brings them to the street.
An overall CE Cat II safety rating is achieved though included composite elbow, shoulder and chest armor, coupled with Pro-Shape protectors, D-skin 2.0 leather, aluminum shoulder sliders and replaceable elbow sliders. The Super Rider Jacket also incorporates a speed hump, a pocket for a back protector, and just enough reflectivity to make this jacket 100% ready to take on your hood's tarmac.
- RevZilla finds the Super Rider Jacket to fit 1-2 sizes larger than typical Dainese jackets. We recommend considering ordering the jacket in a smaller size than you would normally wear - for instance if you usually wear a size 52 Dainese jacket, order a size 48 or 50.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Pro-Shape soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Aluminum shoulder inserts with integrated air vents
- Elbow sliders Replaceable Slider System
- Jacket certified to CE Category II - 89/686/EEC Directive
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- D-skin 2.0 leather
- S1 fabric
- Microelastic inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Collar with elasticated insert
- Waist adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Nanofeel liner with 3D-Bubble
- Localized perforation
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Double chest protector included
- Soft inserts
- Reflective inserts
- 2 outer pockets
- Denoted as Dainese Super Rider Estivo Pelle in the Dainese catalog
Note: The Black/Black/Anthracite colorway has a white demon logo on the left chest. Shoulder sliders have a mirrored chrome finish and the elbow sliders are a single piece of grey nylon with a brushed aluminum disc.