AGV Sportmodular Carbon Helmet
AGV Sportmodular Carbon Helmet Modular helmet wearers, rejoice! The AGV Sportmodular Carbon Helmet is here...
AGV Sportmodular Carbon Helmet
Modular helmet wearers, rejoice! The AGV Sportmodular Carbon Helmet is here and ready to lay down those miles with you. Built with the AGV Pista GP R in mind, the Sportmodular has the same protection and lightweight construction. The helmet liner is two-sided and reversible, so you can pick the best level of comfort depending on the weather. The GT3 face shield is prepared for the Pinlock 120 insert lens, which is race-level anti-fogging at your fingertips. Metal hardware at the chin bar closes the bar securely. Swap out the face shield effortlessly with no tool required.
- 100% carbon fiber shell
- 3 shell sizes (XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL)
- 5-density EPS in 4 sizes
- 100% carbon fiber chin bar engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance even in the open configuration
- Shell shape designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collar bone
- Metal chin guard opening system designed to prevent accidental openings
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head without interference with the internal sun shield
- Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire shield surface
- Adjustable integrated spoiler reduces turbulence and maximizes stability
- Pressure-free interior fit
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate: warmer side with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch and a cooler side with Ritmo fabric
- Neck roll made from Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet
- Cheek pads made from Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments
- Eyeglasses friendly
- Face shield prepared for 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology designed for maximum vertical view (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Pinlock insert lens included
- GT3 face shield is anti-scratch and is in 2 sizes to optimize the correct fit between shield and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT3-1 for 2XS-LG, GT3-2 for XL-3XL)
- Integrated anti-scratch inner sun shield is removable without using tools and uses 2 sizes (IV7-1 for 2XS-LG, IV7-2 for XL-3XL)
- Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings
- Metal face shield mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance
- Rapid face shield release system requires no tools and allows it to be removed and replaced in seconds
- Titanium Double D retention system (43% lighter than standard steel DD)
- Internal sun shield in light smoke
We at Moto Club strive to get your order to you as soon as possible and will do anything within our control to make sure your order arrives to you swiftly.
Though we do our best to ship out orders the same day they are placed, please allow 1-2 business days for all IN STOCK orders to be processed. We work hard to get your items to you quickly, so rest assured we will do all we can to ship your order out to you as soon as possible.
Please Note: Inventory levels change rapidly due to order volume. We will notify you right away via email if your order contains any out of stock or special-order items that may add delays to your order. If you have a deadline (track day, service appointment, etc.) we highly recommend that you contact us directly to verify stock levels. We keep some of the highest levels of RIzoma and D-Air inventory in the industry, but we currently do not guarantee stock levels on our website. Please call us to verify stock levels.
Moto Club di Santa Monica currently uses UPS and USPS as shipping carriers.
Please Note: All shipping time estimates are referencing the actual carrier transit time and may only apply to the contiguous 48 US states.
Shipping promotions, including any discounted or free shipping options apply to regular ground domestic shipments within the USA only.
Shipping Loss or Damage:
Once your order leaves our location we no longer have control of the package, and shipping loss or damage is possible. We reserve the right to request a signature required option as well as shipping insurance from the shipping carrier in an attempt to ensure that you receive your order safely. We apologize if the addition of a required signature causes any inconvenience to you. If your order receives any damage during shipping, please take photos and contact the carrier right away. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier but we are happy to assist with any claims.
We offer several expedited shipping options (Overnight, 2nd Day, etc). These methods refer to transit time only, once the item leaves our location. If you have any concerns with time frame, we highly recommend that you contact us to ensure your items are in stock and ready to ship. Our order cut-off time for in stock orders to ship same day is 12pm Pacific Standard Time.. Orders placed after 12pm PST are not guaranteed to ship that day, and may leave our location the next business day. Please note that expedited shipping only applies to orders that contain in-stock items.
Please Note: UPS and USPS expedited shipping methods do not typically include Saturday delivery without additional fees. For example: A package shipping via USPS Overnight that leaves on a Friday, is technically scheduled for delivery on the next available business day (Monday). Please contact us if you require Saturday delivery and we will be happy to assist you in upgrading to a Saturday delivery shipping method.