AGV Pista GP R Carbon Rossi 20 Years Helmet
AGV Pista GP R Carbon Rossi 20 Years Helmet Numbered Limited Edition, only 3000 produced. The ultimate track helmet. The AGV Pista GP-R Helmet features an integrated hydration system developed with top riders with tube routing optimized to eliminate distraction for completely unencumbered hydration while riding. Moto GP developed metal...
AGV Pista GP R Carbon Rossi 20 Years Helmet
Numbered Limited Edition, only 3000 produced.
The ultimate track helmet. The AGV Pista GP-R Helmet features an integrated hydration system developed with top riders with tube routing optimized to eliminate distraction for completely unencumbered hydration while riding. Moto GP developed metal air vents with an innovative external fins structure have been engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust, therefore increasing the speed of air transition inside the helmet, and leading to higher cooling performance. The wind-tunnel-tested “biplano” spoiler has multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance and add stability at high speed. The extremely compact and light 100% carbon fiber shell’s shape is designed to minimize interference with the racing suit and limit risk of impact energy transfer to the collarbone, while the interior has an adaptable fit and places no stitching in sensitive areas. The result is a helmet that approaches perfection in terms of eliminating distraction and maximizing comfort for the ultimate pro-level track riding experience- the AGV Pista GPR Carbon Helmet.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes (XS-SM, MS, ML-LG and XL-2XL)
- 5 Density EPS structure
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable Moto GP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- Moto GP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Different thickness crown pad and cheek pads included
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Double D retention system
We at Moto Club strive to get your order to you as soon as possible and will do anything within our control to make sure your order arrives to you swiftly.
Though we do our best to ship out orders the same day they are placed, please allow 1-2 business days for all IN STOCK orders to be processed. We work hard to get your items to you quickly, so rest assured we will do all we can to ship your order out to you as soon as possible.
Please Note: Inventory levels change rapidly due to order volume. We will notify you right away via email if your order contains any out of stock or special-order items that may add delays to your order. If you have a deadline (track day, service appointment, etc.) we highly recommend that you contact us directly to verify stock levels. We keep some of the highest levels of RIzoma and D-Air inventory in the industry, but we currently do not guarantee stock levels on our website. Please call us to verify stock levels.
Moto Club di Santa Monica currently uses UPS and USPS as shipping carriers.
Please Note: All shipping time estimates are referencing the actual carrier transit time and may only apply to the contiguous 48 US states.
Shipping promotions, including any discounted or free shipping options apply to regular ground domestic shipments within the USA only.
Shipping Loss or Damage:
Once your order leaves our location we no longer have control of the package, and shipping loss or damage is possible. We reserve the right to request a signature required option as well as shipping insurance from the shipping carrier in an attempt to ensure that you receive your order safely. We apologize if the addition of a required signature causes any inconvenience to you. If your order receives any damage during shipping, please take photos and contact the carrier right away. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier but we are happy to assist with any claims.
We offer several expedited shipping options (Overnight, 2nd Day, etc). These methods refer to transit time only, once the item leaves our location. If you have any concerns with time frame, we highly recommend that you contact us to ensure your items are in stock and ready to ship. Our order cut-off time for in stock orders to ship same day is 12pm Pacific Standard Time.. Orders placed after 12pm PST are not guaranteed to ship that day, and may leave our location the next business day. Please note that expedited shipping only applies to orders that contain in-stock items.
Please Note: UPS and USPS expedited shipping methods do not typically include Saturday delivery without additional fees. For example: A package shipping via USPS Overnight that leaves on a Friday, is technically scheduled for delivery on the next available business day (Monday). Please contact us if you require Saturday delivery and we will be happy to assist you in upgrading to a Saturday delivery shipping method.