1990 Ducati 851
Folks, this is an opportunity to own the cleanest 851 on the market. Meticulously maintained,...
Folks, this is an opportunity to own the cleanest 851 on the market. Meticulously maintained, perfectly tuned and over $15K in upgrades.
List os upgrades:
- CF front fender
- Marvic magnesium Streamline wheels (~15 lbs reduction)
- Descacciati floating cast iron front rotors
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas
- Brembo RCS 19 brake master cylinder
- Brembo RCS 16 clutch master cylinder
- Domino Quick-Throttle (1/4 turn)
- Matris F15k fork cartridges for M1R
- Ohlins SD154 steering damper
- Samco silicone radiator hoses
- Magnecor KV85 ignition wires
- EVR slipper clutch with sintered friction discs
- BCM billet clutch cover
- Spiegler steel brake & clutch lines in black
- Dynojet PCIII USB
- Ducati side-stand from 907ie (about an inch longer and great with shock and taller Supercorsa rear)
- Annitori QS Pro quick-shifter (easy to install and works perfectly for up and down shifts with the slipper clutch)
- Vario 23mm adjustable foot pegs (35.5" inseam and 50+ year-old knees make these a must have)
- MVS-Performance CF ECU cover
- CF front sprocket cover
- MVS-Performance case saver
- High-link pipes 45mm – 50mm, brackets and hangers (fabricated by Brian Kono, After Hours Racing)
- Termignoni (real) Racing CF Oval 50mm exhaust silencers (sourced from Top Speed Shop in Germany)
- Termignoni CF exhaust straps (from Top Speed Ship in Germany)
- Cogent Dynamics Pro Series shock
- Sebimoto CF upper and lower rear fenders
- Driven Racing aluminum 40t rear sprocket (9.5 oz and 15/40 ration)
- MVS-Performance CF chain-adjuster plates
- Pro Bolt black Ti fasteners
- Rizoma Club turn signals
- CF 3-piece Corse-style air box, with block-off plates and covers (feel the noise)
- CF velocity stacks Corse-style
- CF Corse-style gas cap
- CF dash cover
- CF snorkels
- Radiator guard
- Ferracci-style (old-school) tank protector
OEM take-off parts retained and carefully stored, even the piece cut to clear the exhaust.
Miles: 15938. Clean CA Title.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly regarding this beautiful Ducati or any other bikes I have for sale: Victor (310) 382 4290
Thanks for looking.
We at Moto Club strive to get your order to you as soon as possible and will do anything within our control to make sure your order arrives to you swiftly.
Though we do our best to ship out orders the same day they are placed, please allow 1-2 business days for all IN STOCK orders to be processed. We work hard to get your items to you quickly, so rest assured we will do all we can to ship your order out to you as soon as possible.
Please Note: Inventory levels change rapidly due to order volume. We will notify you right away via email if your order contains any out of stock or special-order items that may add delays to your order. If you have a deadline (track day, service appointment, etc.) we highly recommend that you contact us directly to verify stock levels. We keep some of the highest levels of RIzoma and D-Air inventory in the industry, but we currently do not guarantee stock levels on our website. Please call us to verify stock levels.
Moto Club di Santa Monica currently uses UPS and USPS as shipping carriers.
Please Note: All shipping time estimates are referencing the actual carrier transit time and may only apply to the contiguous 48 US states.
Shipping promotions, including any discounted or free shipping options apply to regular ground domestic shipments within the USA only.
Shipping Loss or Damage:
Once your order leaves our location we no longer have control of the package, and shipping loss or damage is possible. We reserve the right to request a signature required option as well as shipping insurance from the shipping carrier in an attempt to ensure that you receive your order safely. We apologize if the addition of a required signature causes any inconvenience to you. If your order receives any damage during shipping, please take photos and contact the carrier right away. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier but we are happy to assist with any claims.
We offer several expedited shipping options (Overnight, 2nd Day, etc). These methods refer to transit time only, once the item leaves our location. If you have any concerns with time frame, we highly recommend that you contact us to ensure your items are in stock and ready to ship. Our order cut-off time for in stock orders to ship same day is 12pm Pacific Standard Time.. Orders placed after 12pm PST are not guaranteed to ship that day, and may leave our location the next business day. Please note that expedited shipping only applies to orders that contain in-stock items.
Please Note: UPS and USPS expedited shipping methods do not typically include Saturday delivery without additional fees. For example: A package shipping via USPS Overnight that leaves on a Friday, is technically scheduled for delivery on the next available business day (Monday). Please contact us if you require Saturday delivery and we will be happy to assist you in upgrading to a Saturday delivery shipping method.